General horoscopes are always meant for entertainment purposes only. For a more accurate view, read your Sun sign, Rising sign, and Moon sign.
ARIES FEBRUARY 2013
On February 1st, Venus enters air sign Aquarius, and you have an easier time dealing with your friends, and get along with them better than usual. You feel at ease with them and in groups, and may work better in a group. If single, you could meet someone through a friend, or try to be friends with someone first before getting serious. You take a more analytical and distant approach to love. Venus moves into water sign Pisces on February 25th, and you become much more reserved in love. You don’t want to share your feelings or give affection, at least not in front of other people. You could become involved with someone who works in a confined institution (prisons, hospitals), or date someone secretly.
Guest post! This post comes courtesy of those over at AstroVed, a website focused on Vedic and Nadi astrology.
The Kundali or Jatakam is prepared based on the planetary position at the time of one’s birth. The Natal chart or the Birth chart is also called a Janam Kundali. If you have a janampatri prepared by your family priest, there is a 99% chance that it was made using Vedic astrology. This provides an in-depth analysis about your temperament, health, strengths and weaknesses, characteristics and personality, favorable and unfavorable aspects etc. The other details are:
· Planetary Relations
· Aspects on Cusps
· Birth details
· Lagna Chart
· Chalit Cusp
· Rasi Navamsa
· Sudarshan Chart
· Vimshotari Antar Dasa
· Vimshotari Prati Antar Dasa
· Favourable Points
· Compatibility Table
· General Predictions
· Bhava Kundali
· 16 charts
Whenever a child is born in a Hindu family, the family gets the Janam Kundali done for the newborn. A first step in arranging marriage for the majority of Indians is ascertaining the compatibility of the horoscope of prospective husband and wife. The practice of matching the Janam kundali of two individuals before marriage is a deeply rooted Indian tradition that helps to determine the compatibility between two people based on intricate analysis.
From an astrological point of view, drawing up an exact and precise Janam Kundali needs:
1. Longitude: It is a degree representation of the distance of any point on earth from a central place. For eg: Greenwich, GMT.
2. Latitude: It is a degree representation of the distance of any point on earth which is either north or south of Equator.
3. Sidereal Time: It is the total time which Earth takes to complete one full rotation.
4. Date of Birth: Date of birth is very important in drawing up a Janam Kundali, as it defines various aspects. According to Vedic astrology, one day is counted as the time in between two subsequent sunrises.
5. Time of Birth: It should be considered as the time when the person is born into this world.
6. Place of Birth: The place of the birth of the person is also important.
Janam Kundali always helps you to grab all possible opportunities of your life by analyzing it properly. It really helps you to understand about your characteristics, personality, and weaknesses and provide you help to overcome your weaknesses from every aspect. Janam Patrika will allow you to take the right steps in life. In prasna kundali, it is the planetary position at the time of asking a question to an astrologer. Lagna Kundali: All aspects of life are analyzed through it. The 12 houses and the 9 planets are studied through this kundali.