Since Halloween is tomorrow, I wanted to point out some Halloween-y asteroids for you to check out in your own chart. Look up:
- Circe (34 on astro.com) and Medea (212), both enchantresses. My Medea is conjunct my Pluto and AC - watch out or I'll put a spell on you!
- Hekate (100), goddess of witches. My Hekate is in Leo and the 10th house, so I should be a loud witch (lol). It's square my Saturn - wonder if I angered a witch at some point?
- Transylvania (1537), the home of Dracula. Mine is in Virgo and the 11th house, so I'm a careful vampire with lots of vampire friends. LOL! Actually, I'd guess that perhaps this asteroid shows where you let people suck the life out of you, or you suck the life out of others?
- Merlin (2598) and Excalibur (9499). Had to throw these wizard-y ones in! These are actually prominent in my chart, with Merlin conjunct my north node and Excalibur conjunct my Venus. I do love the story!
- Lucifer (1930) - the Devil himself! Or fallen angel, whatever you want to go with. Mine is in Leo and the 9th house, opposite my Jupiter. This made me chuckle, because my father has a Leo stellium (Sun, Moon, Mercury), and as a kid, I nicknamed him Devil man (no, we did not have a good relationship lol).
Have some fun with these asteroids and see what they do in your chart!
Interested in intuition? Learn about intuition in astrology with the e-book, Intuition Influencers! Sign up for it now >>>
Mercury Retrograde in Pisces: March 2019
March 2019 New & Full Moons
Jupiter in Sagittarius: November 2018 - December 2019
Saturn in Capricorn: December 2017 - March 2020, July - December 2020
Uranus in Taurus: May - November 2018, March 2019 - July 2025, November 2025 - April 2026